This weekend marks the first ever Holiday Makers Market for Keep Saint Petersburg Local, and the inaugural event for the new venue space The West Events!
Plan to #HitTheMarket this Saturday, December 7, 2019 from 11AM – 3PM! It’s happening at 13435 Gulf Boulevard, Madeira Beach, FL 33708 and we couldn’t be more excited!
Without further ado: here are the top 5 reasons to hit the Holiday Makers Market!
- Be the first to experience our area’s newest event space, The West Events, at its inaugural event! Check out KSPL’s sneak preview below, and try not to swoon over this dreamy space!
- Sip while you shop for handmade gifts! This market is offering up everything from coffee to cocktails! Find brewed goodies from both Indian Shores Coffee Co and Mastry’s Brewing Co! As if that’s not enough, expect a bubbles and wine bar!
- Meet 30 indie artists, artisans and makers! The lineup includes St. Pete favorites like: Salty Sisters Gourmet Popcorn, Lida’s Jungle, Astral House + so many more!
- Interactive experiences! Expect local legend DJ SugarBear, a photo wall, all of the holiday vibes and photo booth!
- Spending local matters. For each dollar you spend with a small business, over 2/3 of that dollar stays within your community. Think local, buy local, support local. Ditch the notion that Small Business Saturday comes only once a year, and start treating every day like Small Business Saturday!
This is a ticketed event! Here’s are the details:
- $5 – General Admission (Includes FREE tote bag) | $10 At the Door
- $20 – VIP (Includes VIP Hour from 10-11 AM, (1) Drink Ticket, and Tote Bag)
- Get your tickets HERE! Help #KeeptheBeachesLocal for the holidays!